Friday, August 25, 2006

Breakfast Friday 25 August- Working on a chain gang.... cereal

OK, I am really getting tired of cereal...

so why do I have so much in the flat?!?!

Anyway, today was 45g Grape Nuts and coffee.

And waiting for guy to come take away old cooker.




P.S. - Cooker man came at about 13:30, so I now have only one cooker in the flat (finally!) He was very, very nice and helpful, unlike his colleagues from Wednesday who refused to take the old cooker away.

The new one is gorgeous, but is not yet connected to the gas. The fitter I had arranged for yesterday would not come because he did not want to deal with helping me swap the cookers around so the old cooker was in the hall and new was in kitchen.

Now it is the Bank Holiday weekend and I am away next week anyway, so it'll just have to wait until I get back from The Lakes.

Can't wait to get using it - it will be so nice to have a working oven for the first time in months! I want to bake some bread. And I want to play with the wok burner and the griddle - but it'll have to wait.