Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lunch Sunday 13 August - Salads a-go-go

Had a salad comprising some Sainsbury's Sweet & Crunchy mix, a bunch of parsley and some Kraft Light Caesar Dressing. Meant as a prelude to whatever I decided to have for my main lunch, but I enjoyed it so much, I had another salad!

Second salad was a mix of rocket, a big handful fresh chives, loads of fresh parsley, fresh basil sprigs, some cherry tomatoes (from my window box - yay!) and some M&S Arbroath Smoked Salmon flakes with lashings of fresh lemon and pepper on the side.

Here is the second salad's mugshot:


The bottled Kraft dressing are more of the food hoard. A while back, they were on offer two bottles for £1.50.

I bought about 10 bottles.

Which is FAR too many for one person, especially one person who rarely uses ready made dressing.

So, now I am working my way through them in an effort to erode my huge stocks of food.