Monday, August 14, 2006

Lunch Monday 14 August - Scampi, New Potatoes and Fine Beans


Well, aside from the canned food hoard and the cereal hoard and the condiment hoard (haven't told you about that one yet), I also have a freezer so chock a block full that I no longer have room for ice trays.

This makes me unhappy, as I like ice in my drinks.

So, have also begun working on frozen food hoard. Today's victim was a half a pack of Young's Frozen Whole Tail Scottish Scampi which have probably been there since this time last year. They looked OK - not freezer burnt - but if there is no blog tomorrow, you know what happened.
Grilled them and had with 150g new potatoes, boiled then sauteed in a tiny spray of olive oil, some fine beans and a couple of tomatoes.


Calories (kcal) 390.8
Protein (g) 16.4
Carbohydrate (g) 50.8
Fat (g) 13.9
Fibre (g) 8.2