Saturday, October 07, 2006

Breakfast Saturday 7 October - Back on the cereal chain gang

Well, I finished up the last of my homemade dill bread yesterday with the Eggs Florentine and I am not going to make or buy any more bread until I finish at least one box of cereal.

I am closest to finishing the unsweetened Alpen, so back on that again. Had a 40g portion with some hot light Horlicks instead of milk, 150g raspberries and some coffee.

Also had the same yesterday morning. I reckon I should be finished the Alpen in another 3-4 days. Then I just have:

  • Shredded Wheat
  • Bran Flakes
  • M&S Luxury Muesli
  • Porridge Oats
  • Mornflake Oat bran (which I love!)

In future, I do not want to have more than two kinds of cereal in the house at any given time. Ideally, I would like one oatmeal or oat bran and one cold cereal. And that's it!

No more cereal hoarding.