Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dinner Monday 1 January - Wild Mushroom Tortellini


Sainsbury's had a new range of various fresh pastas on offer - buy 2 for £2.50. And of course, I could not resist. I bought Wild Mushroom Tortellini and Sundried Tomato & Scamorza Cheese Tortellini.

Tonight I decided to try the Wild Mushroom Tortellini. Whenever I try new things, I like to try them "as they are" so I can get the un-embellished taste of the product or foodstuff. So, I just had thiese with a smidge of butter, a few gratings of parmesan and a sprinkle of fresh flat leafed parsley.

I have to say - I was not very impressed with these. They did not taste very mushroom-y at all and the filling was just sort of bland and stodgy. Disappointing!

Nutrition Data
Calories (kcal) 377.8
Carbohydrate (g) 44.1
Protein (g) 15.6
Fat (g) 15.7
Fibre (g) 3.5

No comments: